Address Registration

There is a Treasury Office assigned to each district in Warsaw, depending the place where you are living. Usually the documents you need to present for the address registration are the following:


  • Passport
  • Visa with stay permit in Polish territory
  • Renting Contract


More information can be found on the following link:

Leave a Reply